Intuition, like what you see or smell, is personal. That's why we all don't 'like' the same tastes or smells. Unlike taste, touch or smell, your 6th sense comes with universal intuitive tools that are guides.
The first tool of your 6th sense is curiosity. Curiosity is the intuitive search for satisfaction.
- Curiosity gives you x-ray vision and super hearing because it means looking closer and hearing more.
- When you eat, use this advantage to question how your body feels and notice what really matters to you.
- Questioning your choices is the 6th sense way to maintain self-control.
Another universal intuitive tool to stay in control of eating choices is patience.
Patience is the intuitive source of confidence. It keeps boundaries and priorities clear.
- Patience provides breathing room that refreshes your perspective with common sense.
- Patience is an intuitive 20-second pause that connects with natural self-protection.
- For the expected and the unexpected, you can depend on patience to stay emotionally clear.
Tips on using the 10 universal intuitive tools as guides to make smart eating decisions are explained in every chapter in Am I Really Hungry, 6th Sense Diet : Intuitive Eating. If you are tired of frustration and ready to have satisfaction, this book is the resource that will keep you company when the going gets tough.